Old Greenwich Dentists for Dental Implants in Old Greenwich, Cos Cob, Darien & New Canaan, CT
Enjoy The Look And Feel Of Realistic Teeth With Dental Implants
The dentists at Old Greenwich Dental Center have transformed over 15,000 happy smiles. Some of these smiles have been transformed with the help of dental implants. Come experience Old Greenwich Dental Center! You will see we offer innovative dental implants in Old Greenwich, CT, Cos Cob, CT, Darien, CT, New Canaan, CT, Greenwich, CT and Stamford, CT; Port Chester, NY, Rye Brook, NY and Rye, NY and the surrounding areas – and we do it with a smile!
Learn more about dental implants and how they can transform your smile.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants can be a great solution if you are missing many teeth but don’t want to deal with the maintenance and other difficulties of wearing dentures. Dental implants are permanent artificial teeth that look, feel, and function just like natural teeth.
What Are the Benefits Of Dental Implants?
Dental implants carry all the benefits of real teeth. With dental implants you can enjoy all of the following…
- A completely natural-looking smile – No one will know you have implants unless you choose to tell them.
- No additional maintenance needed – You simply floss and brush your teeth like you normally would to keep them clean.
- No diet restrictions – Since your new teeth have virtually the same durability and function as natural teeth, you can enjoy all your favorite foods without hesitation.
- Improved speech – Some people find that their speech is affected when they’ve lost teeth or even when they wear dentures. Dental implants can eliminate these types of issues.
What Does the Dental Implant Process Entail?
A dental implant consists of three parts:
- A metal post is placed in your jaw and serves as an artificial tooth root.
- An “abutment” attaches to the artificial root. This piece connects the root to your new tooth.
- The visible portion of your tooth, called the “crown,” attaches to the abutment.
The dental implant procedure itself can vary based on your specific needs, the number of dental implants you need, and whether any damaged teeth need to be extracted first. To learn more about dental implants and to find out if you would be a good candidate, schedule your free Old Greenwich Dental Consultation, which includes a complete dental exam, x-rays, and a comprehensive, educational consultation with one of our expert Old Greenwich dentists. During your consultation, your dentist will review all available treatment options, including dental implants, and will answer all of your questions. Call (203) 717-4544 or click here to schedule your free exam and consultation today!