Consider Invisalign clear aligners to get the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted — without braces and brackets! A complimentary consultation with our Old Greenwich, CT, orthodontist can determine if Invisalign clear aligners are right for you!
What Is Invisalign? Our Old Greenwich, CT, Orthodontist Explains!
Invisalign orthodontic treatment uses a series of virtually invisible, removable, and comfortable clear aligners that allow you to smile more during treatment as well as after. Invisalign clear aligners are made with 3D computer imaging technology and have been proven effective.
Is Invisalign Right For You? Consider These Benefits…
- Not only are the clear aligners virtually invisible, they are removable. That means you can eat and drink whatever you want while in treatment.
- Brushing and flossing is easy! Simply take out your Invisalign aligners and clean your teeth as usual. There’s no need to use floss threaders or to worry about food getting caught in braces.
- Invisalign aligners from our Old Greenwich, CT, orthodontic office are also more comfortable than traditional metal braces, thanks to there being no metal or wires.
- Speaking of having no metal or wires, that also usually means you spend less time in our orthodontist’s office getting adjustments!
- Invisalign orthodontic treatment also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start, so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
How Does Invisalign Work?
With Invisalign, you wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each clear aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little — until they have straightened to their final positions. You’ll visit your Old Greenwich, CT, orthodontist about once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment with Invisalign is progressing as planned.
Treatment time with Invisalign averages nine to 15 months, and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30. Both will vary case by case.
This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our Old Greenwich, CT, orthodontic office would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics. To find out if you would be a good candidate for Invisalign or Invisalign Teen, call (203) 717-4544 or click here to schedule an appointment with our friendly, expert orthodontist in Old Greenwich!
Posted on behalf of
182 Sound Beach Ave
Old Greenwich, CT 06870
Phone: (203) 717-4544